Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!


SURPRISE! Happy Birthday to my favorite little brother! I still remember the day you were born. I was in 3rd grade and all day at school I couldn't wait to get home to find out if mom had her baby. I was so thrilled to find out that you were a boy so we could start having some boy toys in the house. However, dad didn't stop calling me "Boy" for at least another 4 years, and then I guess you got old enough to do fun things with him and were able to take over as his son :)

Hope you have a great day! Love, Nal

2 comments:

Nklpkl said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite little brother too!! I don't remember when you were born really, but I do remember breaking your arm when you were like 3. You better watch yourself of I might just do it again!

Jones said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! Hope you had a great day! Between Nic breaking your arm and the numerous physical abuses to me caught on video, we may have a strong case on our hands.. hahah!